SD Card Image and Configuration
You can download the 3DKC pre-configured Octopi image by clicking here.
- Download fresh copy of SD card image using link above.
- On Windows, use Win32DiskImager to write the image to the SD card.
- On Mac, use PiFiller to write the image to the SD card.
- Once imaging is complete, open the SD card in a file explorer/finder window.
- Open and edit the octopi-network.txt file to set up your wireless network.
- Save changes to the file and close. Properly eject SD card from computer.
- Insert Micro-SD into Raspberry Pi and power up the Pi (or insert into Prusa MK3 and power up printer)
- Find the IP address of your Pi using your router or a IP listing application like Angry IP Scanner.
- Using a terminal application, like PuTTY on Windows or Mac OS' built in terminal, SSH into the PI (Tutorial Video)
- Log in with the default credentials: Username = pi / Password = raspberry
- At the command line, type sudo raspi-config --expand-rootfs
- This will expand the filesystem back out to the full capacity of the SD card.
- Reboot the Pi using sudo reboot
- You should now have a card in the same state as you did when you received it from 3DKC, but with a corrected root user account.